[ SHOWGSD-L ] MY WISH FOR YOU --(sort of long)

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:14:06 -0600

Hi fellow GSD folks,
I have thought of a wish I'd like to make for you!
I wish that all things will be   GREAT
                          for you in  2008
You two groups of folks with like interests etc. --
have truly made my life so much better these last
few years I've been involved in "posting" my stuff!
I am serious when I say that knowing some of you
for many moons and meeting some of you only as
cyberspace folks and then meeting some for real at
the National truly is worth more than money to me.

Yes, I will -- soon I hope -- begin my manuscript of
my non-fiction writings.  I've been kidding a lot of
folks that IF it's published and YOU are part of it, I
promise to "share the royalties with YOU".  Some=20
folks said the difficult part will be to find a TITLE.       =20
To add a bit GSD related -- today I met another neighbor
who has a GSD/Husky mix and is on the BR police force
as is her husband.  We had a great talk and she recognized
my kennel and the dogs in S&R as well as those at our big
prison and K9 workers as well as so many family members.
WOW ----       We chatted for about an hour as their dog
relaxed with the pooooodle --- of course, who wouldn't --
little   BITCH.         Try to remember to sing=20
     HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESUS ON TUESDAY. =20
Catchya later,                             Norma no L