[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MY PERCEPTION

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:13:33 -0700 (PDT)

Now there is a voice of wisdom, can we find some more among the Officers and
Board Candidates. Can we allow the Membership to decide Margery's Position once
and for all . If the membership reelects her, then the new Board needs to learn
to live with it and drop all this crap. Morgan
David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  > Is it going to take court to
solve this ? Or is someone finally going to
say they are wrong and right the wrong.
> Who is going to hurt in the end of all of this our PC ??
SNIP
> This is so out of hand I think we all could just scream.
> UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
>
> Amy Safdir

You have come up with the bottom line Amy!
Anytime we have to go to court against one another, everyone looses,
except possibly the lawyers who make their living by going to court. (Not
that there is anything wrong with that when necessary).

If the statute used was not the right one or was used inappropriately, and
this should have gone to the members, then, rather than forcing it to
court, it would be a big step on the part of our board to reconsider that
decision. Better, given the tone of the membership at this point, to
simply delete that decision and let it go.

It would be nice to have this over with so the new board can start from
square one and not have to deal with left over issues, although that is
one recourse.

Dave

Morgan and His Angels
  Precious, OFA
  Princess, CGC, TDI OFA H/E, Thyroid, Cardiac

photos & more.