[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MY LIFE

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: magic4sure@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 17:07:34 EDT

In a message dated 5/26/2005 11:16:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
magic4sure@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Our  lives take many turns.  Mine took a huge turn when I lost Alan.  I  was
devastated.  I tried showing dogs again, but I did not feel the same  without
Alan.  Does that mean that I can not serve as a productive member  of the
Board?

Whether it is judging or on the board, I have  integrity.  I have been in the
trenches, have been a member of the parent  club for over 25 years.  I have
never forgotten what it was like to show  dogs, the pain of losses, the joy of
winning.

This is not a  campaign speech, just the facts.

Respectively submitted,

Rita  Sandell

What anyone is doing now in the breed has notlhing to do with a  good
Representative(Board Member).  Being accessable, and listening  does!  Having
the
knowledge, and experience, and dedication does!   Having the time (and money)
devote to the Club and its members does!   Having whats best for the breed
formost in your mind does!

Randy Chesnut