[ SHOWGSD-L ] MW Specialties & Futurity/Maturity (long, sorry)

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:20:07 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to thank all the hard working members of the Minneapolis/St. Paul
Club for their wonderful hospitality this past weekend.  Except for Saturdays
weather, it was a great weekend, you all did an awesome job.

Friday was one of those days I will always remember.  My little homebred girl
"Kia" (Joelle's Aramist Tanbark's Kia) owned by myself & good friends Amy
Hubbard & Tiffany Bartley, gaited her little heart out with Jeff Pyle on the
lead.  They are an awesome team and she won a very deep American Bred class.
When going back into winners, we had another flawless performance and she ended
up going Reserve Winners Bitch.

That win gave her a Major Reserve (I believe it was 5 points) which allowed her
mother, Aramists BlingBling v Joelle, to accomplish her ROM requirements
(pending Parent Club confirmation).  BlingBling is my first ROM, so this is
very exciting.  She came into my life so unexpected and has given me these
beautiful children, needless to say she is very special.  I will never be able
to say thank you enough to Tiffany, Joann, Leslie & Donna for giving me this
awesome girl.  Thanks Ladies, you know I mean that from the very bottom of my
heart.
I would like to thank Sally Hayden for an outstanding job judging, it looked
like Sally was having fun and there were some great dogs for her to judge.  The
12-18 bitch that beat Kia in Winners was absolutely stunning, huge congrats to
Joe & Leslie Beccia and Paula Conclioni (I know I mispelled that, sorry Paula,
I do not have the catalog in front of me).  She is one of the most beautiful
sables I've seen, she also went Reserve Futurity Bitch on Sunday, wow, what a
super nice girl!  So many nice dogs and their wins, this email would read like
a book if I listed all of them, suffice it to say, congrats to all the winners!

Then on Saturday under DD Ardoin, Kia again won the American Bred Class.  She
really did not like the rain and poor Jeff had his work cut out for him.  She
always has hated the standing & stacking thing, and then throw in some rain on
top of that, needless to say she was being a pill when DD wanted to look at
her.  But she still gaited her way to the front of the class, thank you so much
DD for seeing past her antics and giving her the class win, as said before,
this was a very quality filled class.

I would like to thank Tiffany Bartley for loving and training Kia and turning
our wild silly blond into a beautiful Lady!  Jeff Pyle, you make her look
like she's been doing this for years instead of just a few week ends out, she
looks awesome with you!  Last but not least, Amy, for taking my word and
believing the "ugly duckling" could truly become a swan.

Sorry this was so long, it was a fun weekend and prooves once again that dog
showing can be fun!!!!

Chris

Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist OFA H/E
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA