[ SHOWGSD-L ] MUGGLES BRAGS from the CANADIAN NATIONAL

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 13:49:59 -0700 (PDT)

I just heard that LOOK MA NO HANDS OF EDAN won the 9-12 Bitch class.  She was
best Puppy twice and BOS Puppy at our three specialties last weekend. She is
sired by Sel Ch Welove Duchien's Rollins ROM, and out of i've Got It All of
Edan ROM (Muggles) A big thank you goes to Fran Ford (judge) and to Jeff and
Nick for taking her just 2 weeks ago when I decided to send her. I couldn't go,
because I missed too much work when I was sick. Also from Maxwell's (Ch Good to
the Last Drop of Edan)1st litter was Mustwyn's To The Left To the Left, who
went 2nd 9-12 Bitch and her brother Mustwyn's Cast the Right Vote went 3rd 9-12
Dog.

Ann
                                     Home of Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull and #1
Dam I've Got It All. Breeder-owner of 64 champions and 18 ROMs