[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MSN poll for Orange County, CA...go and vote NOW!

  • From: Christina Klahn <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:09:27 -0700 (PDT)

If you clear the cookies from your browser, you should be able to cote multiple
times from the same computer.  For those who don't know how, go to "tools" (up
in the menu bar) and click on "internet options."  That opens a menu that
towards the middle should show a button that says "delete cookies" and "delete
files".  Click on both to ensure all cookies are gone.  Hope that helps.

  Tina
  Illusion GSDs
  Subject: Re: MSN poll for Orange County, CA...go and vote NOW!
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 11:10:36 -0400
From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx

The margin has lessened? but is still not good enough.? They have gotten really
tricky?by having two "NO" answers which then divides the NO votes.? I tried to
vote a second, third, fourth time and it wouldn't let me.? When I get home I
will vote from that computer also.

?

Glenn

Shaden Shepherds