[ SHOWGSD-L ] MP Futurity weekend

  • From: "Joannie" <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 12:23:06 -0700

The members of the Golden State GSDC of San Jose would like to extend our
sincere appreciation to EVERYONE that came and supported our Mid-Pacific
Futurity weekend. CONGRATULATIONS to all of the winners!

Michel Chaloux & Cindy Bartley, you did an outstanding job of judging on
Friday and although the day ended up being a bit long, I'm sure the
exhibitors appreciated the very thorough look that you gave to each and
every dog that entered your ring.

Thanks to Sue Mazzeo and Alan Borken our ring stewards on Friday. Alan came
from New Mexico to watch and graciously stepped in to help when Loretta was
unable to come.

Bart Bartley, you have no idea how much I appreciate you taking time, from
what was supposed to be a mini vacation, to conduct the Judges seminar on
Saturday. Your insightful approach and interactive presentation was enjoyed
by all. The ringside mentoring during breed judging in the afternoon was
great. Thanks also to Cindy Tellefsen, Debra Hopkins and Michael Sherman
who stepped in to assist in the hands on presentation portion.

Dr. Ruby and Gerald Hertz supplied us with yummy goodies in the morning,
Isabelle Dupzyk took care of catalog sales and Jene Dupzyk cooked the hot
dogs for lunch. Nancy Hubble was fantastic at the Facebook reporting and
keeping everyone informed. Thank you all!

Mary Gattone & Carlos Navarro judged the Coyote Hills KC shows on Saturday &
Sunday to round out the weekend.

Last but not least, I must say 'Thank you' to my partner in dogs Eric Norby.
Without your support and picking up the slack when I get into 'show mode', I
wouldn't be able to do what I do for our clubs!

Joannie

---