[ SHOWGSD-L ] MOZZARELLA MAMMA

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 17:03:34 -0500 (EST)

I sent a link to Trisha's blog to the list when she was covering the
election of the new pope.  I know a lot of you liked it. I just  received the
below info.  Please vote for her.  It's a really good  blog.  And sign up for
it if you don't already get it.

Tish

Trisha's blog "Mozzarella Mamma" has been nominated by Italy Magazine as
one of the top 5 blogs on Italy.  I am not sure what the award is,  perhaps
just bragging rights, but please follow the link below to vote for  her.  You
will see her blog cover photo of her in a red polka dot dress  by a large
ornate door.  Click on the black box beneath that says "Vote  for Best
Overall Blog for Lovers of Italy."  Trisha works really hard on  her blog and
it
means so much to her.  Please vote.  Thanks so  much!

PS  Feel free to share the link!

http://www.italymagazine.com/blog-awards/2013?field_blog_category_tid=44502

http://showgsd.org/mail.html