[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MORE QUESTIONS THAT MUST BE ANSWERED

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:44:26 EDT

After all the depressing news of the last couple days, I thought maybe we
could use a little humor.  #7 makes this dog related.  :)

Tish

1.  Once you're in Heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you  were
buried in for eternity?
2. How is it that we put man on the moon  before we figured out it would
be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
3. How important does a person have to be before they are  considered
assassinated instead of just murdered?
4. Why are you IN a  movie, but you're ON TV?
5. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and  then put money in
binoculars to look at things on the ground?
6. Can a  hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
7. Why is it that  when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you; but
when you take him  for car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
8. If corn oil is made  from corn, and vegetable oil is made from
vegetables, what is baby oil  made from?
9. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come  from morons?