[ SHOWGSD-L ] MORE BRAGS~!

  • From: chblackvelvet@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 23:31:23 -0500

On Saturday November 7th, our girl "Chablis Chick-a-Dee v Coda" OFA
EXCELLENT H/E CERF AKA "Carley" went WB/ BOB over a special at the
Willamette Valley KC show in Salem, OR under MR Vincent Grosso~!

She did it again on Sunday gaiting her way to  WB/BOB over a special
under MR George Marquis~!!!~! This girl is hot~! We are having a lot of
fun playing in the group. One more point to go, then she will take some
time off for her maternal duties. Special thanks to her exclusive
handler Ms Lindsey Wendel for making a special trip to show our girl
and the dedication you have given her during her campaign~!

Carley now has 14 points! Carley is bred by Cindy & Bart Bartley, Linda
Bankhead and Joan Fox. She is owned and loved by myself & Cindy
Bartley.

She is by GV Ch Trafalgar's Premium Blend ROM* OFA out of Ch Coda's
Chickie Baby of Chablis OFA EXCELLENT H/E

 Thanks for letting me brag.

Michelle Kaeser
Jovon's Shepherds
www.jovongsd.com