[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MORE.........

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:18:33 -0700 (PDT)

I wouldn't call it misery...I would call it control.  These people are
extremists...impossible to reason with...impossible to work with...and they
never compromise.  I don't think their maritial status plays a role in it.

  Cindy

  PS - Peggy - funny.

sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  In both cases these are people with no one human to care for or worry about,
so they try to change the way everyone lives to suite their misery. JMHO sheila
Peggy
wrote: The quoted sentence from Tom Brown's post reminds me of all the
anti-abortion rallies some years ago...always in the forefront, with the
biggest
signs and the loudest voices, were men...most single, it turned out. We
used to say it was a pity their mothers hadn't got rid of them.........
OK...sorry, all.
Peggy
Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx wrote:

> However, these ladies were, in large measure, women without men,
>or young children, or women whose husbands were less than inattentive.

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com