[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MORE.........

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:17:13 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/2007 6:59:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx writes:
.we've  all  heard the
expression that you must fight "fire with  fire".....the best way   to fight
fire is with water...Ed  Hill"
With a lot of my  friends we are willing to help provide the  water.  We will
be at the ready  when you give the order to  unzip.  In the meantime we will
consume lots of   liquids.

I will donate my personal delivery system.

We can do a lot to deliver a message to our politicians at the ballot box.
Levine is running for the Senate, and it would be a good idea to let him know
what our vote is going to be. Support a candidate who will uphold what we
want,  both in politics and our club. That is how the voter speaks.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together