[ SHOWGSD-L ] MO Brag

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:54:05 EDT

Hello
Today at the Jefferson County KC  of MO. Under Judge Mr. Henry L. Gregory
Geran's Quality In Motion AKA Bodie was  WD, BOS. Guided once again by our
handler Mrs. Linda Williams. Bodie is Sired by  CH Gold Medallion of Nordlicht
out of our CH Geran's Always On My Mind ROM ( Dam of 8 AKC Champions )  I
Cant thank Linda Williams and M'kayla Stahr enough for the awesome care they
provide to my dogs while they are on the road with them. M'kayla is coming
into  her own as a very successful handler and is already working with and
showing my  dogs. Look for her with many more Geran's Shepherds in the
future.
Gerald
_http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com_
(http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)