[ SHOWGSD-L ] MIA

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 04:11:30 -0700 (PDT)

I may be MIA for a few days due to a recalcitrant computer. The tower is making
the most hideous gasping noises...sounds like a strangled cat. Every once in
awhile, I loose the screen and it I SWEAR its laughing at me.
If anyone is trying to reach me regarding a dog or whatever, please contact
LHSH VP
Karin Baldwin at mkbaldwin@xxxxxxxxxxx or info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks!
Dawn