[ SHOWGSD-L ] MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:03:45 -0800 (PST)

    To each and everyone of you who is part of the Christian faith let me take
this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas today.......you say I'm 7 days
too early???....well I would have to respectfully disagree.......in seven days
I will explain to you what my grandmother taught me years and years ago...also
today is Gail Sprock's birthday...there is a woman I really like, but then
again, I like most women...lol....have a great day, make sure you make some one
laugh today.....leave that other thing to me...you know the breaking up a happy
marriage thing...I'm a professional at that...lol...two more days of school and
I am a free man for two weeks........life is STILL good.....FB