[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MEGA

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 16:28:00 EST

In a message dated 11/5/2006 11:56:54 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Amytortoise@xxxxxxx writes:
I guess  that depends on how much you love your puppies. There is nothing
wrong with keeping a mega puppy as long as the puppy is not suffering and  is

doing fine. A puppy with mega should not be bred or bred to if it  is a male.
If
people would stop breeding health issues then maybe  they would go away or
maybe  happen not so  often.

----------------------------------
Sorry, I disagree. I, and almost every other breeder I know, loves their
puppies just as much as you do. We love them so much, most of us will not
subject them and their owner to a lifetime of worry, fear, and extraordinary
care.
Feeding liquids, feeding from a height, looking out for pneumonia  constantly,
keeping an animal alive that generally WILL suffer is no kindness,  and what
the hell does love have to do with it???? Compassion for dog and owner  is the
operative word, in my opinion. Syd

SYD  MAILBERG
23910 SE 276TH ST
MAPLE VALLEY, WA  98038