[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MEDICAL ADVICE

  • From: "Molly Snider" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:21:46 -0400

Just remember when handling chloramphenicol for humans....it can absorb in your
skin and it is a know cancer producer...Never break a pill and use gloves to
handle.
It does work well (also great for dog flu) but I would be using with panalog
cream in conjunction.

Molly
Trillia GSD     bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
Member GSDCC, GSDCA, Life member CKC