[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MAXWELL GOES SELECT # 6

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:17:13 -0700 (PDT)

He was absolutely stunning, Ann.  Congrats!

  Cindy
ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Ch Good to the Last Drop of Edan went # 6 Select, completely out of coat and
I am thrilled. He was beautifully presented by his new handler, Nick Fedorow,
who along with Jeff Pyle have been working on his coat for a couple of weeks.
Nick showed Maxwell for the first time last month. He looked like a molting
sheep when I dropped him off. Maxwell is sired by Ch Welove Duchien's Rollis
ROM, out of I've Got It All of Edan ROM (Muggles) and is just two years old. A
big Thank You goes to Ed Barritt for finding this dog with an unknown handler
and to all the breeders and spectators for your wonderful comment on this dog.
Colorado was beautiful, the show site was beautiful and I loved my trip to
Rocky Mountation National Park. I don't like Nationals so far away, but I would
certainly go back to this site.

Ann Home of Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull and #1 Dam I've Got It All. Breeder-owner
of 64 champions and 18 ROMs

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com