[ SHOWGSD-L ] MATCH BRAG!!!

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 15:04:22 -0700 (PDT)

RiverRock's Charmaine made her debut at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Specialty
Match today.  And what a debut it was!  Barely able to squeak into the 3-6
month puppy class, Charmaine drove around that ring like she was born to fly!
And it was her first time on a leash!!!  The competition is very stiff in this
club, and I didn't expect my little baby  to even place.  When she won the deep
and impressive 3 to 6 mo puppy bitch class, I was thrilled!  But she didn't
stop there.  This little girl went on to win Best Puppy!!!  Then, she lined up
behind the big dogs!  She didn't stay behind for long, though.  My little girl,
aka The Lovely Charmaine, Queen of the Plain, went on to win Best in Match!!!
A picture of her win will be posted on my website very soon.  Meanwhile, if you
would like to see her, there is a stacked picture of her on the Puppies page on
my website.  It is a couple of weeks old, but you will get the idea!  Charmaine
is sired by Am. & Can. Ch. Marquis Stealing
 the Show (Oscar) out of Stoneway's Venus of Woodside.

Charmaine was superbly handled by Maria Oster.  This young handler has a great
future ahead of her!  Thanks again, Maria!

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com