[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MADE IN CHINA

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:23:34 -0700

Lee,
When we had the dog food scare, I was suspicious about our food.  After all,
we do eat wheat. That is why wine is good to have in case on an emergency.
Wouldn't you think, that with all those smart, powerful people running our
Country someone would have had would a V8 moment?  I don't want this to be
political and it is dog related, so I will say I wasn't worried about my
dogs, I don't feed dog food and their toys are so old they could be
considered antique.  We don't like change here, we keep old stuff. Chase
plays with toys he had at 6 months and Dan is still blaming me for losing
one of his favorites at a dog show over a year ago.   He still looks for
that white ball on occasion.  Dan is old too.
Carol