[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lymes and aggression

  • From: "Connie" <ValleSaladoGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:00:07 -0600

The post below was sent to me today by an all breed rescuer in Colorado . I
thought that the list might be interested in it .

Connie Palmer Williams - Executive Director
German Shepherd Rescue of Central Colorado Inc.
..."I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep"...Robert Frost
 www.GSDRColorado.com
Join us at www.GSDwest.com  German Shepherd Rescue forum
Don't know if you have seen this, but it was suggested that I share it with
rescue groups. It comes from a a group in Florida. Thanks, Lorraine.

PLEASE FORWARD.
DO NOT REPLY TO SENDER
SEE CONTACT INFO BELOW