[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lure Coursing GSD - they CAN do everything!

  • From: Regatta <zilla@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 08:04:02 -0700

At 07:32 PM 10/21/05, SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:
>I too, have taken my Int'l. Ch. Showboat's Razzle Dazzle TC (14pts) lure
>coursing and she loved it.  She was so good the  Irish Wolfhound people
>who were
>putting on the fun event were very impressed! She sure loved it!

I have taken my dogs coursing for years, they love it and get a good hard
running workout.  What could be better, the "rabbit" takes off, the dog
takes off, the "rabbit" comes back and so does the dog (I have had to get
in the car and retrieve the dog going after real rabbits).   My older male
Cody won the local fun run when he was about 5 years old, beating a number
of sighthounds in the process.  My female Gretchen did her first try at 10
weeks of age, blazing a whole 15 yards and killing the bag.

Jill
Canada