[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Louisville Kennel Club to file lawsuit against Louisville, ...

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:24:32 -0500

    AND =- if the clubs don't move the shows next year, and this
ordinance is allowed to stand, anyone who attends the Kentuckiana
cluster in Louisville will
be risking their dogs............heaven forbid a dog gets loose, or
anyone's in an accident and the dogs are seized.........you can't get
them back until they've been neutered..........that's the law....because
the dogs loose or confiscated are subject to the ordinance.
    It's not communism...it's totalitarian...even Orwellian!

       Not so onerous, but Ohio HB 606 isn't too hot, either...it is
meant for mills, and sets numbers (9 or more breeding animals)..fees in
place if you own a dog that sires a litter, stuff like that.  Like, how
are they going to know?  There ya go...Big Brother will be watching.
Not to mention the bond that commercial kennels must post.........and
almost everyone I know will qualify as a commercial kennel............ whew!
Peggy