[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Louisiana Relief

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GEschette@xxxxxxx>, <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:04:41 -0700

What a wonderful thing you are doing Greg...I am getting stuff together
to send..IF everyone just sent ONE OR TWO things..just IMAGINE what
a difference it would make in these peoples lives...They have lost their
homes,cars, clothes and all their personal things..EVERYTHING GONE
in just a few short hours...I can't even begin to imagine the horror you
all lived thru...my thoughts and prayers are with all of you...I will
continue to pray that these storms brewing out there in the Atlantic
DO NOT come to unleash their fury on an already devestated area..or
anywhere else for that matter.
Please keep us advised and updated!
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI