[ SHOWGSD-L ] Louisiana Relief

  • From: Mary Tripp <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: show gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:31:16 -0500

As of this morning, relief victims are being moved inland to churches,
community centers, etc.  You have a great opportunity to be of help.  Greg
and Linda Eschette are asking for the following donations to be sent to
their home and they will deliver them to the local college/shelter in the
name of the GSD Fanciers.
         Items needed:
         T Shirts
         Jeans
         Shorts
         Women's panties
         Mens Underwear
         Shoes - flip flops, something inexpensive to put on feet - tennis
shoes, etc.

All delivery services deliver to Greg's House
         Greg Eschette
         1308 Burma Road
         Thibodaux, LA 70301
         Phone: 985-449-0911

The phone is not working, but it is required by some shipping services.

I have been able to keep in contact with Greg because we have the NEXTEL
Beeper phones.  It hasn't been perfect, but has worked well under the
circumstances.  The Eschettes are fine, high and dry with their generator
working.

My personal thanks to each of you who can find the time to help out these
people who have lost everything.

Mary

Mary Tripp         Mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tripphill.com
TRIPPHILL KENNELS, H 512-267-2104