[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lots of Brags from Indy

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 01:09:38 +0000 (UTC)

Kobe kept his record going by going Best Puppy on Saturday and again being
considered for the points  under Dick Jones. He has not lost Best Puppy at a
specialty since his first show where he went BOS puppy. Since then he has
garnered 7 ponts(both majors) three major reserves and 5 Best Puppys and he
turned 8 months old yesterday. What a ride this has been with I'm All That
Matter of Edan, sired by Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull of Edan and No Laughing
Matter of Edan. Unfortunately he was not able to be shown on Sunday as he came
down with a bug on Saturday and was not his usual self. Kobe is co-owned with
Sherry Nolan.

Sel Ex Ch Good to the Last Drop of Edan made his first appearance of the year
going BOS both days in very nice competition. He loved showing and many
commented on what a happy dog he is now .Maxwell is sired by Sel Ch Welove
Duchien's Rollins ROM, out of I've Got It All of Edan ROM

Also out for the first time this year was Maxwell's younger brother, No
Autographs Please of Edan , who was shown on Saturday only and got a big 5
point Reserve, The quality was very deep and he showed like a million dollars.

A great big Thanks goes to Dick Jones and Vicki Roye for these nice wins. I
can't say enough about Tim and Diane Brown. They took Maxwell home three weeks
ago and he likes them as well as he does me. He was playing and jumping like a
puppy. What a difference a handler makes, especially when they really care if
their client's dogs win or lose, Thank you Diane and Tim. Shows are fun again.
--
Ann
Home of Sel Ex Champions Maxwell and Gilley, #1 dam Muggles, Breeder-owner 0f