[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lots of Brags!!!!!!!

  • From: "Liana New" <liananew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marquisgsd18@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 13:12:00 -0500

It was a fun weekend.  Oscar looked totally awesome in both rings, he's such
a cool dog!!  I'll work on getting his web page updated in the next few
days.

We learned alot last weekend about Canada's standardized health care (in
Ottawa)   :)

No more dancing on tables for me .... at least outside of the country <G>

Liana New  Liana@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website:  www.liananew.com