[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lots of Brags!!!!!!!

  • From: "Douglas Oster" <marquisgsd18@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:00:19 -0500

I am just now getting caught up on sleep, kennel chores and bills!!!!!!! =
 We have had quite a couple of fun and buisy months.  First of all let =
me brag that our boy Ch. Marquis' Stealing The Show "Oscar" went Best Of =
Breed both days at our local specialty shows, thank you Kevin Reynolds =
and Cyndi Flautt!!!!!!!  It was nice to have the club members see him do =
his thing in the ring!!!!  Then we drove out to California(yes =
drove!!!!!) for his maturity and Oscar went Best In Maturity under Joe =
LaRosa!!!!!!  What a thrill!!!!!!!!!!!!  The next day he went Best Of =
Breed(only day shown) under Ellen Migloire!!!!!!  Now that that was over =
we still had to finish him in Canada.  So, Liana and I headed up to =
Woodstock,Ontario for an all bread-- Oscar continues his winning streak =
by going Winners Dog, Best of Winners, Best of Breed, and Group =
1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was well worth the drive!!!!  Then we head up =
to Ottawa(a 6 hour drive), after a crazy night we made it to the show =
and Oscar did it again and finished in grand style by going Winners Dog, =
Best of Winners ,and Best of Breed, Thank You Don Smith!!!!!!! Now he is =
Am./Can. Ch. Marquis' Stealing The Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We decided =
to show him in specials the next day and he went Best of Breed uder =
Vicki Roye, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!   Well that's it for now it is time for =
me to relax and have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Liz