[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lost/very sentimental///brass bells//Mid-west Futurity//

  • From: <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l: freelists.org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 21:24:24 -0700

Hi Guys,

We need Help...has anyone found a set of brass bells...there are a set of two
on a leather shoe lace...about 2--2 1/2 inch in size...the last time that Jeff
& Nick recall having them was at the Mid-west Futurity Week-end...I sent the
bells with my Bat Girl that they are training for double handling...They are
more then just a DUMB SET OF BELLS to me...I have had them for 15 years and
have trained every one of my dogs to double off them...starting with Bat Girls
great-grandmother, Rossi (Tiffany made me give up the "Hooter")....I never have
 been able to duplicate them as there tone if very specific and my dogs hear
them no matter what the situation...So PLEASE if you have found them or may
know who found them, please contact me, Jeff or Nick...any help would be much
appreciated.

Thank You

Michelle
veni, vedi, "ViciSheps"