[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lost my email addys

  • From: "Kate Syssoloff" <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:45:48 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

getting a new puter... Easy...  Has created this problem.  It's corrupted
and won't download anything, much less my contacts.  =0D
 =0D
If you've got me on you list for emails, could you please send me one?  J=
ust
say 'hi'..  And send.=0D
 =0D
I've got so much to do manually, now.  But, I love my new Windows 7...  =0D
Very fast.=0D
 =0D
Kate=0D
Rockannand