[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lost and found...

  • From: "Ron Peet & Jenn Somogyi" <foxfels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:09:52 -0400

On our way home from the National on Sunday, we stopped at a service area on
the highway for fuel.
The was a vehicle at the pump adjacent, where the men were speaking French -
mentioning the 'Berger Allemand', (German Shepherd), in the back of one of our
vehicles.
All of a sudden, the side door of their vehicle flew open, a grey haired man
*leapt* out - screaming 'RON PEET!'  All I could think was that I couldn't
believe that someone ELSE knew him, (you honestly wouldn't believe how often
this happens).
It seemed that Raymond Filiatrault from Quebec had just presented himself,
after 15 or so years of disappearance from the GSD world.
So anyone who has wondered - Ray is alive and well and playing golf.
Jenn
~~
Ron Peet and Jenn Somogyi
Foxhunter and Kiefernfels Kennels