[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Los Angeles passes spay and neuter ordinance

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CARALAND@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GSDCALegislative@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 17:14:55 -0500

 Jack is absolutely right.  Stormy and I try our best to post all the things
you need to know,
and others post too.  Some post only about their own states or areas, but
remember...you may not be
bothered if mandatory spay neuter laws pass in a place where you do not
live...but
every time one of these laws is passed, it just means you are a step closer
to having
the same thing pass where you live...WHEREVER that is.  Don't think it can't
happen to you!   Some of you are young enough that if all these Animal
Rights people
have their way, you will find it impossible to own an animal by the time you
are retired
from work.

No one can continue to ignore these laws and leave the fighting to others.
Well, maybe
you can, if you don't care if you are allowed to ever breed another litter,
or own a dog
or bitch that isn't spayed/neutered, or whether you are allowed to own a dog
at all...ever.

Believe me...the goal of these fanatics is no animal ownership at all....if
it doesn't bother you
that they want the world to be vegans, maybe the thought of never having a
dog or cat or
bird again, or seeing a cow or horse or goat or pig, (never mind eating
meat) will do it.  If
those ideas don't bother you, then what are you doing on this list?

Peggy