[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Los Angeles on Sunday

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:20:54 -0700 (PDT)

Correction: The dog got 2 points for BOW over the bitch. (2 point not 1)The
other thing you left out is : This show epitomized the expression quality not
quantity. Maybe, that where all this will lead as people can only afford to
show the good ones. Great for the breed.
Joan

 Joan F. Fox
website: http://www.campaignersgsds.com
17500 Haskins Rd.