[ SHOWGSD-L ] Los Angeles on Saturday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 16:46:48 EDT

Itâ??s a perfect day for a dog show./ Small entry but everyoone is here. I am
 talking to Summer about her school. Paula is here and talking to Twyla.
Bob and  Darlene are here and so is Sam Isreal. The Guz is in the ring Nancy
Godek, (I  know), has a dog and Raul is handling.

I see JR is here Stacy and Barbara are ringside, and watching and Jean and
Sharon Pico are walking around.  Karen Taylor has a dog here and Kim
Schooley came by for a hub, and she is doing a lot of winning. Cindy Tellefson
is dressed up and even Jerry Graham is watching. Liz is here with Jackie and
I  guess Jill is being shown.

Paula is begging me to mention her, but I refuse. She keep hanging around
waiting for me to say something about her. Now that Harley is such a big
winner,  she won't talk to me.

I talked to Bob Freeny and he has two great looking puppies here.   Summer
brought her mother and brother Adam, so maybe we can get them out to eat
Chinese later.  Michele is here and will post the results, but I probably
will post as well.  I see that Ron is here to do photographs, and Bill Basu  is
there talking to Ann Thompson.  Debbie Kaser is working the ring, and  the
crowd.  Orttie Carillo is ringside.  I am talking to the Guz now  and he is
in the ring, and just won the American Bred class.  Ben Bignora  is all
dressed, but wearing shorts, he is handling.  Doug Crane looks  great, and it
ticks me off that he hasnâ??t aged at all.

Jackie Pillipant came by and is getting nervous, this is the first time she
 has shown Jill since she bought her.  Kim Schooley is sitting here with a
salad and talking to me.  Grace Cassidy is here with handling clothes on so
 I expect she is showing too.  There were three dogs in 9-12, (two were
ours) four in American Bred and three in Open.  Every single dog in the  ring
should finish.

Terry Miles Green just came and I see she is talking to Ann Thompson.
There is a huge crowd here, and it is amazing with such a small entry.
Everyone came to the show. I guess it is true, if you build it, they will  come.

Adam and Jacquilne are and Bob Freeny are talking ,  and this is going
fast.  Jim York is here talking to us, and we might get Plato to go through
the temperament test. Tom and Vivian Brown came in, so it is a dog show. Tom
is  talking to Dave Coleman, and Jess Green is talking to Doug Crane.

ITâ??S SHOW TIME!

9-12 PUPPY DOGS
BEST PUPPY

1.   ASGARDâ??SARTE Breeder Evan & Tedi Ginsburg Sire Ch  Encore-Asgard Oâ??
Connor Dam We Love DuChienâ??s Honey Be Good Owner Evan & Tedi  Ginsburg

2.   ASGARDâ??S KIERKEGAARD Breeder Evan & Tedi Ginsburg Sire  Ch
Encore-Asgard Oâ??Connor Dam We Love DuChienâ??s Honey Be Good Owner Evan &
Tedi Ginsburg

3.   COVY TUCKER HILL DESERTQUEST Iâ??M A RIOT Breeder T. Romatko,  G. Birch,
C. Pottle Sire Ch Backachers Whalen V. Jericho Dam Covy Tucker Hillâ??s  In A
Snap Owenr R. & E. Sottile & T. Romatko

AMERICAN BRED DOGS
RESERVE WINNERâ??S DOG

1.   LOKOTAâ??S HITMAN OF CANTAR Breeder V. Cayer, S. Moses,  R.A.Alcantara
Jr.  Sire Ch Woodsides The Bounty Hunter Sam Ch Kaleefâ??s  Justine Owner S. &
E. Brehony, V. Cayer, R. Alcantara Jr KACHERS COWBOY  KID Breeder Richard &
Elizabeth Sottile Sire Ch Mar Havenâ??s Last Cowboy Song  Dam Kurdel Fly Like
The Wind V Bkachers Owner Sharon Pratt

2.   COBY-TUCKER HILLâ??S KEAN MARC FLASH DRIVE Breeder Janis  Calkins, G.F.
Birch, Cappy Pottle, Maryane Cox Sire Ch Kenlynâ??s Aries V. HiCliff  Dam Ch
Covy Tucker Hillâ??s Livewrty Bells Owner Janis Calkins, G. F. Birch, Cappy
Pottle, Maryanne Cox

3.  MARINERâ??S AFTERSHOCK OF SHADOW ACRES Breeder Debra Kaser, Joyce  Shelp
& Cathlenn Bennett, Joe Guay Sire Utopiaâ??s Smoother as Ice Dam Ch  Marinerâ??
s Aria Dâ??Arte Owner Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Cathleen Bennett

OPEN DOG
WINNERâ??S DOG
TWO POINTS
NEW CHAMPION

1.   MARINERâ??S WHISKY RIVER Breeder Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp  Sire Ch
Talimarâ??s Top Shelf Tebe Nobe, HT Dam Ch Marinerâ??s Aria Dâ??Arge Owner
Debra
Kaser & Joyce Shelp

2.    SCHERZARâ??S MIRAGE, HT Breeder Janice L. Staley sire  ChKaraginâ??s
Hoodlu m of Castkegukk Dan Cg Scgerzar;s /zirua Iwber ?Gebe &  Sharon Pico &
Janice L. Staley

3.   YANCALLAâ??S ACE IN THE HOLE Breeder Robert & Linda Freeny  Sire Yoncalla
â??s Make My Day V Lealynn Dam Yoncallaâ??s Authenticity V Jerico Owner
Robert & Linda Freeny
9-12 PUPPY  BITCH
BEST OPPOSITE SEX PUPPY

1.   SHADOW ACRES STELLA OF CARALAND Breeder Sheryl Brockett,  Rodger
Bishop & Jack Newton Sire Castlehill & Shadow Acres Born Tuff Dam  Shadow
Acreâ??s
Born Tuff Dam Shadow Acreâ??s Crystle Gayle of Caraland Owner  William Tischler

2.   TWIN PEAKS V KODIAK RIDGE Breeder Charlene Wilson Sire Ch  Scher-Loâ??s
Rogue of Karizma Dam Karizmaâ??s Sierra Leobe Owner Charlene &  Richard Wilson

NOVICE BITCH

1.   PALADIN TERRA FIRMA NIKE CLAYFIELD, HT Breeder Dr. Gloria S.  Rice,
Sharlonna C. McGaha, Jene & Isabelle Dupyk Sire Ch Paladin Polaris  Nike
Clayfield, HT, PT, CGC, TC Dam Paladin-Kansten Good Vibrations, HT, PT,  CGC,
TC
Owner Carol Lee Summers

BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCHES

1.   COASTLINE BLACKBERRY Breeder Jacque & Tom Philippbar  Sire ch Mar Haven
â??s Man In Black Dam Lorienâ??s Morgan LeFay Owner Jacque &  Tom Philippbar

2.   NIKE CLAYFIELD PALADIN BE MY DARLIN, HT, PT Breeder Dr.  Gloria S.
Rice, Sharlonna C. McGaha, Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp Sire Ch Nike  Clayfield
Casanova, HT, PT, CGC, TC Dam Marinerâ??s Diva Dâ??Arte Owner Hazel  Maloney,
Dr.
Gloria S. Rice, Sharlonna C. McGaha

3.   MARINERâ??S REASON OF SHADOW ACRES Breeder Debra Kaser, Joyce  Shelp,
Cindy Telefsen & Sheryl Brockett Sire Ch Kenlysâ??s Aries V HiCliff Dam  Ch
Marinerâ??s Jenny From The Block

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
RESERVE WINNERâ??S BITCH

1.  SHADOW ACRES STRIPTEASE ENCORE-CANTAR Breeder R.A. Alcanara &  Linda
Battistoni Sire Ch Shadow Acres & Castlehillâ??s In Cahoots, HT, TC Dam
Cantarâ??
s Dora V Sunfarms Owner Diana Van Erem & Bill Hemple

2.   ASGARDâ??S JILL Breeder Tedi & Evan Ginsburg Sire Ch  Encore-Asgardâ??s
Oâ??
Connor Dam We Love DuChienâ??s Honey Be Good Owner Jacque &  Tom Philippbar

3.   YANCALLAâ??S SIERRA V BACKACHER Breeder Richard &  Elizabethy Sottile
Sire Ch Backacherâ??s Whalen V Jericho Dam Kurdel Fly Like The  Wind V
Backachers Owners Robert & Linda Freeny

OPEN BITCHES
WINNERâ??S BITCH
TWO POINTS
BEST OF WINNERS
BEST  OPPOSITE SEX

1.   ROCKNOLLâ??S LIMERICK, HT Breeder David & Janet Coleman  Sire Ch Nike
Clayfield Casanova, PT Dam Rocknollâ??s Escapade Owner David &  Janet Coleman

2.   LEALYNNâ??S Iâ??VE GOT A SECRET HISIERRA Breeder Liz Leschhorn,  Dave
Fritsche & Alycia Partei Sire Ch Kenlynâ??s Aries V HiCliff Dam Ch  Lealynnâ??s
Dark Secret Owner Liz Leschhorn

3.   JEZRAâ??S DE VILLE, RA Breeder Tracy Radigan Sire Ch Brazos of  Sater
Nordlicht, RA Dam Jezraâ??s Show N Tell Owner M. & N. Ebertin &  Tracy Radigan

4.   ALMARâ??S MAYA Breeder Al Martin Sire Ch Winsomeâ??s Raybearone  V
Eko-Lan Dam Almar Havenâ??s Ring of Fire Owner R. & E. Sottile & A.  Martin

VETERAN DOG CH. STONEHEDGEâ??S JAG Breeder Patricia McBride & James  Girtatos
Sire Ch Sirius Parkâ??s Woth The Trip Dam Ch Stonehedge Victoria Owner J.
Giratos, L. Parkhurst, K & K Tank

BEST OF BREED

CH LORIENâ??S PATRON Breeder Twyla Miner, Georgette Lilley, Agnes Fuchs Sire
Ch TRâ??s Antonio Dam Ch Geor-Jan Lorienâ??s Ice Castles Owner Twyla Miner,
Georgette Lilly, Agnes Lilley

Doug did a great job, and I am sitting with Twyla, Summer, Adam, Jacquiline
 The Ever Popular Harleyâ??s Owner Paula, and Grace.  I also was told by
Cindy  to spell her name with three eâ??s so it is Tellefsen, and I have
learned
something today. So, it was a good day.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds