[ SHOWGSD-L ] Los Angeles City Council

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:03:04 -0400

Thank you all for your comments and support.? Yesterday was interesting.? Got
the support of my Dad, who offered my a $5 contribution, LOL!? I am attenting a
City Council meeting on Monday and have a meeting with a campaign manager on
Wednesday.? She will go over my qualifications, decide if I am a viable
candidate and lead me in the right direction to get educated on City politics.?
The first consultation is free?so that is good.? The only positive thing she
said on the phone was that 2 former LAPD Sergeants, going for the same position
would be a good hook and draw attention to the campaign.? I don't have a
political background so it will be interesting to see what she says.? I'll keep
you all posted.
Thanks again for your comments.

Laura Thomas?
AOL at AOL.com.