[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Loose lead exam

  • From: Laura Streeter <mrstitanium@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCYPRESS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:55:09 -0800 (PST)

I went to my first National, this year hoping to learn more and see some
beautiful dogs. I came home disillussioned.
  The people I was with, some really nice and successful breeders, explained
about the temperament test that the judges were to use.
  I think the 2 ladies did it sometimes and they tried at least.
  The BOB judge never even came close to what I read about and seemed to cover
up temperament.
  I thought all colors were fine according to the standard but I heard people
say he would not look at a sable  but then they added except with the right
handler.
  As a newbie, I am not sure I want to participate in conformation.
  Laura

TCYPRESS@xxxxxxx wrote:
  In a message dated 11/21/2005 10:22:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
BJBuie@xxxxxxx writes:
can
get a good look at the dog's eyes you can tell

after all the sorry post about temp. test this says it all.learn the breed
and its characteristics before becoming an authority.

tom

CYPRESS:Breeders of GVX'S Katie,Fettucini,Kashay.Home of ROM'S
Ch.Ilisa,lainie,Neandria,Ch.Omari,Ch..CowboyAOE,Ch Enterprise,Ch.Kashay,Ch
Charro,Falona,Ch
Presidio.. Cypress Introduction CHECK THE GALLERY!

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original