[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for van

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 11:12:36 -0500

 If you haven't already decided,I suggest that you take a look at the Kia
Sedona before you decide on your next van.We got one a few weeks ago and
absolutely love it.We had done lots of research in advance.Check out the
minivan comparisons on Edmunds.com.The Sedona is now winning awards in
direct competition with their competitors.Powerful,good
mileage,spacious,beautiful appointments, reasonably priced,and the best
warranty in the business.

tom elkins
Firethorn Temple