[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for puppy

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:23:39 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/05 1:16:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx writes:
a  message dated 7/27/2005 11:04:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
you  wrote: " don't know of too many  American breeders that can show me or
have  seen multiple generations  of a breeding"

OMG...let's see, here is a  start:
Joan  Fox
Barb Amidon
Syd Mailberg
Linda Kofstad
Verna   Kubik
Dave Rinke
Dave and Connie   Bissonnette>>>>
Point taken. There are just as many German  Breeders who can do this and
more, dozens of generations, their  siblings, 1/2 sibs, progeny...ever read
an
Urma book?  The  pedigree charts are amazing. This is NOT taking away from
the
people  in the breed with American dogs that have a long standing, and a good

one in the breed.  The point that I was trying to make is that good  dogs
come
from ALL areas, so do BAD ones.
Kathy

The point Evan was originally trying to make ( I believe) was that  this is
an American Style  List with the purpose of promoting,  showing, discussing,
and learning about American Bred German Shepherds.   There are many lists, I am
sure, that promote only the German Style.  My  suggestion is that you go there
to satisfy your needs.  Why would anyone on  this list give information
concerning German Bred dogs?

Before anyone starts screaming, I have nothing against German dogs.   They
are great!

Go to one of the German sites and request information on an American Bred
German Shepherd puppy and see what happens.  Get ready for some real  fireworks!

Randy