[ SHOWGSD-L ] Looking for love in all the wrong places.....(feedback)

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Showgsd-l' <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:37:19 -0400

Well I showed my friend all the wonderful e-mails many of you wrote
about this subject.  She laughed at some of them and others she gave a
little more thought to.  She thanked everyone for their advice about her
love life!  LOL!  Anyway, this is what she told me.  She said that this
man is the love of her life.  She said he doesn't drink, smoke, stay out
late or chase after other women.  He's financially stable, her family
loves him and he treats her well.  She said he knows she loves her dogs
and respects that this is something that is important in her life.  He
just has a hard time with the dogs living in the house.  He's not asking
her to get rid of the dogs.  He just wants her to respect his wishes as
well.  Keep the dogs......but not in the house.  She said she's going to
work on him to agree with her keeping them in when he's at work and will
emphasize to him that she just feels safer with a dog in the house.  I
agreed and told her to tell him, the dogs won't be any good to her if
they are outside and something should happen.  Most crimes happen when
the husband is at work and the woman is home alone.  So maybe there will
be hope for them yet.  He was just raised differently from her.  He
didn't grow up with animals, so therefore, doesn't have the same
attachment to them like we do.  It doesn't make him a bad guy and with
all his other wonderful attributes, I don't think she will look to kick
him to the curb.  Barbara