[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for info: Steel Cross GSD's

  • From: bedkar@xxxxx
  • To: zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 02:21:39 -0500 (EST)

http://www.doggenetics.co.uk/dilutes.html

Good article on dilutes.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zoa Rockenstein" <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "paris-smith k9s" <paris-smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx, arcturusgermanshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, "The list"
<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 9:09:37 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for info: Steel Cross GSD's

I have been wondering what an "Isabella" is for the last year.� Thank you for
clarifying that!� This is one of the things that bothers me most about the idea
of removing the DQ from whites.� We pander (and yes, I mean pander) to these
designer dog breeders and open the door to anything anyone wants to promote as
a correct German Shepherd.� That is the danger of accepting the "DNA" and
"there from the beginning" arguments.� I could provide another half dozen sites
like this one promoting breeders of whites who also breed for various other
unacceptable aberrations of our breed in order to profit from people's desire
for the unusual.� As a breeder who works so hard to uphold the Standard, it
just makes me sick!!!
�
Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com
Generations of Dually-Titled Champions
and Protective Companions for a Changing World

-Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
-Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
-AKC Breeders of Merit
- bedkar@xxxxx
-Visit our Website: www.bedkargsd.com