[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for home(s) for show quality male/female Forgot Location

  • From: MistyKennelGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:57:14 -0500

Hello, I emailed this before, forgetting to put
my location, Sorry!  Hamburg, New York,
Just about 15 minutes outside Buffalo, New York,
very close to the Buffalo Bills Stadium in Orchard
Park NY!

Please respond to MistyKennelGSD@xxxxxxx

If anyone is interested in a wonderful male GSD just
going to be 2 yrs old.

Also, a 4 yr old Bi Color (Specialty Type Bitch).

Female, great pedigree, Sire/Dam Briarcliff's GSD,
Grand: Autumn Shaq, Grand Sire: Color Guard Great
Grand Sire Uzi.

Nice pedigree, this is mother and son.
Placing them because of unfortunate personal
situation.

If you might be interested please email me privately.

Colleen A. Wolfe
MistyKennelGSD@xxxxxxx