[ SHOWGSD-L ] Looking for gaiting photos

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:39:44 -0600

Hi Everyone -

I am on a quest.. By trade, I am a graphic designer, by hobby I do commisioned
pen & ink artwork. My artwork has appeared on the front of several dog
magazines, I have did all of the structural illustrations for the DCA Dalmatian
book that won the Dog Writers Award some years ago and I have won several
contests.

What I am looking for are awesome GSD gaiting photos. I am looking for several
of them as I want to do a couple of awesome pieces of artwork - one of my two
FAVORITE breeds trotting together and one of a GSD on it's own. Photos should
be sharp and clean... I will take black and tans, sables or solid blacks.

I would also love some beautiful stacked shots - with or without the handlers
and this is going to be STRICTLY dog artwork.

Side note: when I do commissioned artwork for dal folks, I usually "adjust" the
dogs a bit to fix things.. If there is something you would like changed in your
dog (if I decide to use it), please let me know..

There is no better way to learn the structure of a breed than to reproduce it
in pen & ink.

Private e-mails (obviously) -

Thanks in advance!

Jess Mac