[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for a puppy

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:06:33 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/09 8:10:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Kmgraphic2
writes:
lol -  does this mean you and tedi are communicating only through the  list?

Not exclusivly. But, I am in the office about 12 hours a day, and  when I
get home, I don't like to talk. If you have ever tried to call me on the
phone at home, you understand.

I leave tomorrow for a week in Michigan, and so it is good to have the
list.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/