[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for a puppy

  • From: Tediginsburg@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:27:50 EDT

It sure sounds like it and, its a good thing we do because the  puppies are
due next  week.

Tedi

In a message dated 7/13/2009 8:10:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx writes:

lol -  does this mean you and Tedi are communicating only through the
list?
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German  Shepherds

In a message dated 7/13/2009 7:57:06 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

If they  can wait  nine weeks, we should have O'Connor X Honey Be Good
puppies.

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323036x1201367247/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)