[ SHOWGSD-L ] Looking for Ed Brehony

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 19:27:22 EST

I am trying to get in touch with Ed Brehony - he called and asked me to
call him back, but I couldn't get his phone number off the message. Does
anyone  have a phone number or email address that they can send me, or can
someone give  him my email so he can send me a message. Thanks in advance!
Pat
Sel CH  Gus ROM; 3x Sel CH Trouble RN, ROM; CH Maddy; CH Tia; CH Ben; CH
Tarzan; CH.  Picasso, BOF Piper, BP 2009 Natl Johnny B. Goode.
_www.gsdstyle.com_ (http://www.gsdstyle.com/) , photo biz @
_www.snowheronstudios.com_
(http://www.snowheronstudios.com/)