[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for 6 month- 1 years old Pet Male in NJ

  • From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx>, showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:18:21 -0700

Thank you, Janice. I'm 66 and considering moving into a condo. In 2004, I
had breast cancer surgery, two spinal surgeries, and a hip replacement. My
guys are 6 and 5.

I want to do what's right for them, but I also have to think about what will
happen to them if I'm not around. I live in a 1941 house on an impossible
lot -- I need to simplify.

A park is right across the street. I'd be renting from my son, who will live
5 minutes away. Big dogs are OK. I'm retired -- not very much "alone" time
for my dogs.

People are SO judgmental. I wasn't in my current physical condition when I
got my dogs. What should I do now?? PUT THEM TO SLEEP??????

I don't think so.

Thanks for your voice of reason.

Fran