[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Look to Lew

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:09:55 EST

just what I said.....its so good to be right for once.....LOL

* Ileana *

In a message dated 2/1/2011 5:06:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

That is  only on the Centennial - Pam has set the Centennial web site up and
Lew  will then manage the additions and changes to the Centennial web site.
This  will save a considerable amount of money as there will not be a
'management  fee' throughout the years the Centennial web site is active.
In
other  words there is a onetime construction cost from Pam.  And we are
very
grateful to Pam for giving us a "cost reduction" for set up for  the
Centennial.  We will alert the membership when the Centennial web  site is
ready to 'go live' . It will contain lots of interesting  information for
everyone.
Nancy Harper-Mulvaney