[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Look to Lew

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 06:11:18 -0800 (PST)

I think people are getting the List and the GSDCA Membership confused.

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com

Home of: Grand Ch. RiverRock's Hotel California RN HSAs CHIC (Callie),
RiverRock's Straight From The Heart PT (Sera), RiverRock's Karla v. Kenlyn (ch.
pointed), Kenlyn's Nakita (Nikki, co-owned with Kent Boyles), and RiverRock's
Heart of the Matter (Luke, ch. pointed)