[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Look to Lew

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:01:15 EST

I think people are getting the PC website and the centennial website
confused.

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 1/30/2011 3:15:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

In a  message dated 1/29/2011 6:08:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I also  would hope That Pam is  still running the website. Along with
bringing it  into the current  century she is always on top of the ball
when things
go  wrong.

We  were told that Pam instructed Lew how to deal with the  program she
developed, and Lew is going to keep it updated. I didn't understand   that
all,
but that is how I heard it.

Evan L.   Ginsburg

any post.