[ SHOWGSD-L ] Look to Lew

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 03:14:28 EST

In a message dated 1/29/2011 6:08:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I also  would hope That Pam is still running the website. Along with
bringing
it  into the current century she is always on top of the ball when things
go
wrong.

We were told that Pam instructed Lew how to deal with the  program she
developed, and Lew is going to keep it updated. I didn't understand  that all,
but that is how I heard it.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/